to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Sun Country Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Columbia, SC to Gulfport, MS.
- 574 seats were available on flights from CAE to GPT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 476 passengers flew on all flights from CAE to GPT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbia to Gulfport in 2009 was 85.04%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbia, SC to Gulfport, MS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CAE to GPT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 258 passengers from CAE to GPT in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from CAE to GPT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbia and Gulfport from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CAE to GPT in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 476 passengers that flew from Columbia to Gulfport in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Columbia and Gulfport.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Virginia Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Diego Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.