Book your CAE to LEX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Columbia to Lexington airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CAE and LEX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Columbia Metropolitan to Blue Grass with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CAE to LEX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (CAE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lexington (LEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lexington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CAE to LEX Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Columbia to Lexington (CAE to LEX)
- The newest aircraft servicing CAE to LEX in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CAE to LEX for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 306 passengers that flew from Columbia to Lexington in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 131 passengers from CAE to LEX in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, AirTran Airways offer flights from Columbia, SC to Lexington, KY.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbia and Lexington from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Columbia and Lexington.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbia, SC to Lexington, KY in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 447 seats were available on flights from CAE to LEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 306 passengers flew on all flights from CAE to LEX that year.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from CAE to LEX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbia to Lexington in 2009 was 66.04%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)