Book your COU to MHK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Columbia to Manhattan airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between COU and MHK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Columbia Regional to Manhattan Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
COU to MHK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (COU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Manhattan (MHK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manhattan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
COU to MHK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Columbia to Manhattan (COU to MHK)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Columbia and Manhattan.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbia to Manhattan in 2009 was 73.72%.
- The newest aircraft servicing COU to MHK in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- 236 seats were available on flights from COU to MHK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 180 passengers flew on all flights from COU to MHK that year.
- Frontier, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Columbia, MO to Manhattan, KS.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbia and Manhattan from Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbia, MO to Manhattan, KS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Frontier carried a total of 123 passengers from COU to MHK in 2009.
- There were 180 passengers that flew from Columbia to Manhattan in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from COU to MHK for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from COU to MHK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)