to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CAE to BNA for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 180 passengers that flew from Columbia to Nashville in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbia and Nashville from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from CAE to BNA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Columbia and Nashville.
- 260 seats were available on flights from CAE to BNA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 180 passengers flew on all flights from CAE to BNA that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 132 passengers from CAE to BNA in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Columbia, SC to Nashville, TN.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbia, SC to Nashville, TN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbia to Nashville in 2009 was 59.5%.
- The newest aircraft servicing CAE to BNA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New York Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Las Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.