Book your COU to OKC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Columbia to Oklahoma City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between COU and OKC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Columbia Regional to Will Rogers World with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
COU to OKC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (COU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
COU to OKC Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Randalls Island you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Columbia to Oklahoma City (COU to OKC)
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from COU to OKC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing COU to OKC in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Columbia and Oklahoma City.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbia and Oklahoma City from Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- There were 239 passengers that flew from Columbia to Oklahoma City in 2009.
- 286 seats were available on flights from COU to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 239 passengers flew on all flights from COU to OKC that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbia to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 84.2%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbia, MO to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from COU to OKC for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Frontier carried a total of 132 passengers from COU to OKC in 2009.
- Frontier, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Columbia, MO to Oklahoma City, OK.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)