Book your CAE to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Columbia to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CAE and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Columbia Metropolitan to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CAE to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (CAE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CAE to RDU Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Panama City Florida Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lafayette Hotel Deals you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Milwaukee Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Columbia to Raleigh (CAE to RDU)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbia and Raleigh from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CAE to RDU in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbia, SC to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 78 passengers from CAE to RDU in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbia to Raleigh in 2009 was 84%.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from CAE to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Columbia, SC to Raleigh, NC.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Columbia and Raleigh.
- There were 126 passengers that flew from Columbia to Raleigh in 2009.
- 200 seats were available on flights from CAE to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 126 passengers flew on all flights from CAE to RDU that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CAE to RDU for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)