Book your CAE to RIC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Columbia to Richmond airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CAE and RIC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Columbia Metropolitan to Richmond Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CAE to RIC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (CAE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Richmond (RIC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Richmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CAE to RIC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Columbia to Richmond (CAE to RIC)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbia, SC to Richmond, VA in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 200 seats were available on flights from CAE to RIC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 103 passengers flew on all flights from CAE to RIC that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbia to Richmond in 2009 was 68.67%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CAE to RIC for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Columbia, SC to Richmond, VA.
- The newest aircraft servicing CAE to RIC in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 75 passengers from CAE to RIC in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Columbia and Richmond.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from CAE to RIC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbia and Richmond from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 103 passengers that flew from Columbia to Richmond in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)