Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 51 passengers that flew from Columbia to Rockford in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CAE to RFD in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Columbia to Rockford.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbia to Rockford in 2009 was 17.96%.
- 284 seats were available on flights from CAE to RFD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 51 passengers flew on all flights from CAE to RFD that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CAE to RFD for Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 284 seats.
- Ryan International carried a total of 51 passengers from CAE to RFD in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbia, SC to Rockford, IL in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Ryan International operated flights from CAE to RFD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Ryan International offers flights from Columbia, SC to Rockford, IL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbia and Rockford from Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 284 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)