Book your CAE to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Columbia to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CAE and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Columbia Metropolitan to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CAE to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (CAE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CAE to SAT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Columbia to San Antonio (CAE to SAT)
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Columbia and San Antonio.
- There were 522 passengers that flew from Columbia to San Antonio in 2009.
- Ryan International, American Airlines, Skynet Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Columbia, SC to San Antonio, TX.
- Ryan International carried a total of 323 passengers from CAE to SAT in 2009.
- 768 seats were available on flights from CAE to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 522 passengers flew on all flights from CAE to SAT that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbia and San Antonio from Ryan International is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 205 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbia, SC to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from CAE to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbia to San Antonio in 2009 was 60.1%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CAE to SAT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CAE to SAT in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airline Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Boston you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.