to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing CAE to SAV in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbia to Savannah in 2009 was 69.71%.
- 220 seats were available on flights from CAE to SAV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 152 passengers flew on all flights from CAE to SAV that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CAE to SAV for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle, Comair, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Columbia, SC to Savannah, GA.
- American Eagle operated flights from CAE to SAV using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Columbia and Savannah.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbia and Savannah from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbia, SC to Savannah, GA in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle carried a total of 59 passengers from CAE to SAV in 2009.
- There were 152 passengers that flew from Columbia to Savannah in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Nashville Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in National Harbor you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Mount Rushmore Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.