Book your CAE to SHV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Columbia to Shreveport airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CAE and SHV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Columbia Metropolitan to Shreveport Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CAE to SHV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (CAE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Shreveport (SHV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shreveport on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CAE to SHV Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Columbia to Shreveport (CAE to SHV)
- American Eagle carried a total of 43 passengers from CAE to SHV in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbia and Shreveport from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from CAE to SHV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbia, SC to Shreveport, LA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CAE to SHV for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 150 seats were available on flights from CAE to SHV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 73 passengers flew on all flights from CAE to SHV that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing CAE to SHV in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 73 passengers that flew from Columbia to Shreveport in 2009.
- American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Columbia, SC to Shreveport, LA.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Columbia and Shreveport.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbia to Shreveport in 2009 was 73%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)