Book your CAE to TUP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Columbia to Tupelo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CAE and TUP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Columbia Metropolitan to Tupelo Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CAE to TUP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (CAE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tupelo (TUP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tupelo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CAE to TUP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Columbia to Tupelo (CAE to TUP)
- There were 177 passengers that flew from Columbia to Tupelo in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbia and Tupelo from AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from CAE to TUP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- AirTran Airways, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Columbia, SC to Tupelo, MS.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 135 passengers from CAE to TUP in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CAE to TUP for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 187 seats were available on flights from CAE to TUP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 177 passengers flew on all flights from CAE to TUP that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing CAE to TUP in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Columbia and Tupelo.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbia, SC to Tupelo, MS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbia to Tupelo in 2009 was 91.27%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)