to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 177 passengers that flew from Columbia to Tupelo in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbia and Tupelo from AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from CAE to TUP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- AirTran Airways, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Columbia, SC to Tupelo, MS.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 135 passengers from CAE to TUP in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CAE to TUP for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 187 seats were available on flights from CAE to TUP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 177 passengers flew on all flights from CAE to TUP that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing CAE to TUP in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Columbia and Tupelo.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbia, SC to Tupelo, MS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbia to Tupelo in 2009 was 91.27%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)