Book your CMH to HRL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Columbus to Harlingen airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CMH and HRL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Port Columbus Intl. to Valley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbus (CMH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbus on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Harlingen (HRL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harlingen on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CMH to HRL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Tahoe Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Columbus to Harlingen (CMH to HRL)
- Ryan International offers flights from Columbus, OH to Harlingen, TX.
- 148 seats were available on flights from CMH to HRL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 125 passengers flew on all flights from CMH to HRL that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbus and Harlingen from Ryan International is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 148 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CMH to HRL for Ryan International is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 148 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbus, OH to Harlingen, TX in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 125 passengers that flew from Columbus to Harlingen in 2009.
- Ryan International operated flights from CMH to HRL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CMH to HRL in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Columbus to Harlingen.
- Ryan International carried a total of 125 passengers from CMH to HRL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbus to Harlingen in 2009 was 84.46%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)