Book your CMH to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Columbus to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CMH and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Port Columbus Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CMH to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbus (CMH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbus on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CMH to BDL Route Map
Looking for Enterprise Denver Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gatlinburg Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Columbus to Hartford (CMH to BDL)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Columbus to Hartford.
- There were 96 passengers that flew from Columbus to Hartford in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 96 passengers from CMH to BDL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CMH to BDL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbus and Hartford from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from CMH to BDL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbus, OH to Hartford, CT in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbus to Hartford in 2009 was 96%.
- Chautauqua Airlines offers flights from Columbus, OH to Hartford, CT.
- 100 seats were available on flights from CMH to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 96 passengers flew on all flights from CMH to BDL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing CMH to BDL in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)