Book your CMH to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute Columbus to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CMH and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Port Columbus Intl. to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CMH to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbus (CMH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbus on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CMH to IND Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Columbus to Indianapolis (CMH to IND)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbus, OH to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Columbus and Indianapolis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CMH to IND for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CMH to IND in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 75 passengers from CMH to IND in 2009.
- There were 118 passengers that flew from Columbus to Indianapolis in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbus to Indianapolis in 2009 was 64.8%.
- 980 seats were available on flights from CMH to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 118 passengers flew on all flights from CMH to IND that year.
- Republic Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Columbus, OH to Indianapolis, IN.
- Republic Airlines operated flights from CMH to IND using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbus and Indianapolis from Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Amalfi Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.