Book your CMH to JAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Columbus to Jacksonville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CMH and JAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Port Columbus Intl. to Jacksonville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbus (CMH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbus on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Jacksonville (JAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jacksonville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CMH to JAX Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Orlando Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Columbus to Jacksonville (CMH to JAX)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Columbus and Jacksonville.
- American Eagle carried a total of 41 passengers from CMH to JAX in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbus, OH to Jacksonville, FL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbus to Jacksonville in 2009 was 80%.
- American Eagle operated flights from CMH to JAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CMH to JAX for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CMH to JAX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- 100 seats were available on flights from CMH to JAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 80 passengers flew on all flights from CMH to JAX that year.
- There were 80 passengers that flew from Columbus to Jacksonville in 2009.
- American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Columbus, OH to Jacksonville, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbus and Jacksonville from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)