Book your CMH to OKC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Columbus to Oklahoma City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CMH and OKC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Port Columbus Intl. to Will Rogers World with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CMH to OKC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbus (CMH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbus on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CMH to OKC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Columbus to Oklahoma City (CMH to OKC)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbus, OH to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Columbus, OH to Oklahoma City, OK.
- The newest aircraft servicing CMH to OKC in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 537 passengers that flew from Columbus to Oklahoma City in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbus to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 85.87%.
- American Airlines operated flights from CMH to OKC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbus and Oklahoma City from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Columbus and Oklahoma City.
- American Airlines carried a total of 494 passengers from CMH to OKC in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CMH to OKC for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 606 seats were available on flights from CMH to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 537 passengers flew on all flights from CMH to OKC that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Great America you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.