Book your CMH to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Columbus to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CMH and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Port Columbus Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CMH to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbus (CMH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbus on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CMH to MCO Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Storyland NH you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Columbus to Orlando (CMH to MCO)
- AirTran Airways offers flights from Columbus, OH to Orlando, FL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CMH to MCO for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Columbus, OH to Orlando, FL takes about 108 minutes.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Columbus to Orlando.
- AirTran Airways operates the shortest flights from Columbus to Orlando.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 35,141 passengers from CMH to MCO in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Columbus and Orlando is 802 miles.
- The shortest flight between CMH and MCO takes about 108 minutes.
- 44,881 seats were available on flights from CMH to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35,141 passengers flew on all flights from CMH to MCO that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbus, OH to Orlando, FL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Flight #7, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 1 minute average delay between flights from Columbus to Orlando.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from CMH to MCO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbus and Orlando from AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Columbus to Orlando.
- The newest aircraft servicing CMH to MCO in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B717-2 from Boeing. The B717-2 started flying in 1999.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbus to Orlando in 2009 was 74.6%.
- There were 35,141 passengers that flew from Columbus to Orlando in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)