to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing CMH to SAL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CMH to SAL for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbus, OH to San Salvador, El Salvador in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbus and San Salvador from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from CMH to SAL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)