Book your CMH to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Columbus to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CMH and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Port Columbus Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CMH to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbus (CMH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbus on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CMH to STL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Columbus to St. Louis (CMH to STL)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Columbus and St. Louis.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 169 passengers from CMH to STL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbus and St. Louis from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CMH to STL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CMH to STL in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- Chautauqua Airlines, American Eagle, Comair offer flights from Columbus, OH to St. Louis, MO.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbus, OH to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from CMH to STL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbus to St. Louis in 2009 was 70.6%.
- There were 238 passengers that flew from Columbus to St. Louis in 2009.
- 494 seats were available on flights from CMH to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 238 passengers flew on all flights from CMH to STL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)