Book your CMH to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Columbus to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CMH and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Port Columbus Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CMH to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbus (CMH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbus on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CMH to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Port Columbus Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CMH to DCA
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Columbus to Washington, DC (CMH to DCA)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbus, OH to Washington, DC in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Republic Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, American Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Columbus, OH to Washington, DC.
- The newest aircraft servicing CMH to DCA in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbus and Washington from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from CMH to DCA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 103,471 seats were available on flights from CMH to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 68,285 passengers flew on all flights from CMH to DCA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CMH to DCA for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbus to Washington in 2009 was 67.5%.
- There were 68,285 passengers that flew from Columbus to Washington in 2009.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 25,045 passengers from CMH to DCA in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Columbus and Washington.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Frankfurt and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Carmel Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.