Book your CMH to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Columbus to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CMH and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Port Columbus Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CMH to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbus (CMH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbus on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CMH to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Port Columbus Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CMH to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Columbus to Washington, DC (CMH to IAD)
- 86,512 seats were available on flights from CMH to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 57,060 passengers flew on all flights from CMH to IAD that year.
- Air Canada operated flights from CMH to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbus, OH to Washington, DC in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbus and Washington from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 144 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbus to Washington in 2009 was 70.63%.
- The newest aircraft servicing CMH to IAD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 56,433 passengers from CMH to IAD in 2009.
- There were 57,060 passengers that flew from Columbus to Washington in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Columbus and Washington.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CMH to IAD for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines, Shuttle America, American Airlines, UNITED, US Airways, Air Canada offer flights from Columbus, OH to Washington, DC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Idaho Falls? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Warsaw Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.