Book your CMH to ICT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Columbus to Wichita airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CMH and ICT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Port Columbus Intl. to Mid Continent with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CMH to ICT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbus (CMH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbus on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita (ICT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CMH to ICT Route Map
Looking for Barbados Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Lisbon and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cinque Terre Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Columbus to Wichita (CMH to ICT)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Columbus to Wichita.
- American Eagle carried a total of 45 passengers from CMH to ICT in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from CMH to ICT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 45 passengers flew on all flights from CMH to ICT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Columbus, OH to Wichita, KS in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle offers flights from Columbus, OH to Wichita, KS.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Columbus to Wichita in 2009 was 90%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CMH to ICT for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CMH to ICT in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle operated flights from CMH to ICT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 195 passengers that flew from Columbus to Wichita in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Columbus and Wichita from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)