Book your CPH to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Copenhagen to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CPH and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kastrup to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CPH to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Copenhagen (CPH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Copenhagen on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CPH to CLT Route Map
Looking for Savannah Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Puerto Vallarta and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Georgetown Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Copenhagen to Charlotte (CPH to CLT)
- The newest aircraft servicing CPH to CLT in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- 241 seats were available on flights from CPH to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 176 passengers flew on all flights from CPH to CLT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Copenhagen to Charlotte in 2009 was 73.03%.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 176 passengers from CPH to CLT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Copenhagen, Denmark to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- There were 176 passengers that flew from Copenhagen to Charlotte in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CPH to CLT for Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 241 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Copenhagen, Denmark to Charlotte, NC.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Copenhagen to Charlotte.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Copenhagen and Charlotte from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 241 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from CPH to CLT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)