Book your CPH to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Copenhagen to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CPH and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kastrup to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CPH to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Copenhagen (CPH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Copenhagen on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CPH to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Kastrup to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CPH to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Scandinavian Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|Scandinavian Airlines||Airbus A340-300|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330 all models|
|United Airlines||Airbus A340-300|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Copenhagen to Newark (CPH to EWR)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CPH to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Copenhagen, Denmark to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Copenhagen, Denmark to Newark, NJ.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Copenhagen and Newark.
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines operated flights from CPH to EWR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CPH to EWR in 2009 was SAS Scandinavian Airlines' A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Copenhagen and Newark from SAS Scandinavian Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 263 seats.
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines carried a total of 66,792 passengers from CPH to EWR in 2009.
- 140,517 seats were available on flights from CPH to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 111,380 passengers flew on all flights from CPH to EWR that year.
- There were 111,380 passengers that flew from Copenhagen to Newark in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Copenhagen to Newark in 2009 was 76.13%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Baltimore? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dupont Circle Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Columbus Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.