Book your CRP to BRO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Corpus Christi to Brownsville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CRP and BRO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Corpus Christi Intl. to Brownsville South Padre Island Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CRP to BRO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Corpus Christi (CRP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Corpus Christi on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Brownsville (BRO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Brownsville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CRP to BRO Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Corpus Christi to Brownsville (CRP to BRO)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Corpus Christi and Brownsville from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Corpus Christi to Brownsville.
- 138 seats were available on flights from CRP to BRO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 71 passengers flew on all flights from CRP to BRO that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Corpus Christi, TX to Brownsville, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CRP to BRO for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from CRP to BRO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Corpus Christi to Brownsville in 2009 was 51.79%.
- There were 71 passengers that flew from Corpus Christi to Brownsville in 2009.
- American Eagle offers flights from Corpus Christi, TX to Brownsville, TX.
- American Eagle carried a total of 71 passengers from CRP to BRO in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CRP to BRO in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Los Angeles Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Charleston SC Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Francisco Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.