Book your CRP to SDF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Corpus Christi to Louisville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CRP and SDF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Corpus Christi Intl. to Louisville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CRP to SDF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Corpus Christi (CRP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Corpus Christi on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CRP to SDF Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheapest Flights to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii All Inclusive Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Corpus Christi to Louisville (CRP to SDF)
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from CRP to SDF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Corpus Christi and Louisville from Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CRP to SDF for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CRP to SDF in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Corpus Christi, TX to Louisville, KY in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)