Book your CZM to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cozumel to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CZM and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cozumel Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CZM to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cozumel (CZM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cozumel on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CZM to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Cozumel Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CZM to ATL
|Aeroméxico||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cozumel to Atlanta (CZM to ATL)
- 16,850 seats were available on flights from CZM to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 12,190 passengers flew on all flights from CZM to ATL that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from CZM to ATL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 12,190 passengers that flew from Cozumel to Atlanta in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cozumel and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cozumel to Atlanta in 2009 was 75.12%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Cozumel and Atlanta.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cozumel, Mexico to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CZM to ATL for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CZM to ATL in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Cozumel, Mexico to Atlanta, GA.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 6,640 passengers from CZM to ATL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Indianapolis? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Los Cabos Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cleveland Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.