Book your CZM to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cozumel to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CZM and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cozumel Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CZM to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cozumel (CZM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cozumel on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CZM to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Cozumel Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CZM to CLT
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cozumel to Charlotte (CZM to CLT)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cozumel and Charlotte from US Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
- US Airways offers flights from Cozumel, Mexico to Charlotte, NC.
- There were 10,549 passengers that flew from Cozumel to Charlotte in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Cozumel to Charlotte.
- The newest aircraft servicing CZM to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- US Airways operated flights from CZM to CLT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CZM to CLT for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cozumel to Charlotte in 2009 was 75.28%.
- US Airways carried a total of 10,549 passengers from CZM to CLT in 2009.
- 14,102 seats were available on flights from CZM to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10,549 passengers flew on all flights from CZM to CLT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cozumel, Mexico to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was US Airways' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)