Book your CZM to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cozumel to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CZM and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cozumel Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CZM to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Cozumel (CZM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cozumel on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CZM to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Cozumel Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CZM to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cozumel to Houston (CZM to IAH)
- Continental Airlines, Aeromexico, American Airlines offer flights from Cozumel, Mexico to Houston, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CZM to IAH for Aeromexico is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- 84,570 seats were available on flights from CZM to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 70,998 passengers flew on all flights from CZM to IAH that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cozumel, Mexico to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 70,998 passengers that flew from Cozumel to Houston in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CZM to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from CZM to IAH using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Cozumel and Houston.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cozumel and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cozumel to Houston in 2009 was 79.83%.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 68,868 passengers from CZM to IAH in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Stadium you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Peru Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.