Book your CZM to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Cozumel to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CZM and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Cozumel Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Cozumel (CZM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cozumel on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CZM to SAT Route Map
Looking for Car Rental St. Louis? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cancun Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pismo Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Philadelphia Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Cozumel to San Antonio (CZM to SAT)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Cozumel and San Antonio from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- 160 seats were available on flights from CZM to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 144 passengers flew on all flights from CZM to SAT that year.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Cozumel, Mexico to San Antonio, TX.
- The newest aircraft servicing CZM to SAT in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Cozumel, Mexico to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 144 passengers from CZM to SAT in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from CZM to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CZM to SAT for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Cozumel to San Antonio in 2009 was 90%.
- There were 144 passengers that flew from Cozumel to San Antonio in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Cozumel to San Antonio.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)