Book your CUL to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Culiacan to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CUL and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Federal Bachigualato Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CUL to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Culiacan (CUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Culiacan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CUL to LAX Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Culiacan to Los Angeles (CUL to LAX)
- Aerolitoral, Mexicana offer flights from Culiacan, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Culiacan, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing CUL to LAX in 2009 was Aerolitoral's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 522 passengers that flew from Culiacan to Los Angeles in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Culiacan and Los Angeles.
- 1,200 seats were available on flights from CUL to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 522 passengers flew on all flights from CUL to LAX that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Culiacan and Los Angeles from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CUL to LAX for Aerolitoral is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 53 seats.
- Aerolitoral operated flights from CUL to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Culiacan to Los Angeles in 2009 was 40.28%.
- Aerolitoral carried a total of 393 passengers from CUL to LAX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)