Book your DKR to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dakar to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DKR and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Leopold Sedar Senghor Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DKR to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dakar (DKR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dakar on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DKR to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Leopold Sedar Senghor Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DKR to JFK
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dakar to New York (DKR to JFK)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dakar, Senegal to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- South African Airways carried a total of 53,725 passengers from DKR to JFK in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dakar and New York.
- There were 75,543 passengers that flew from Dakar to New York in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DKR to JFK for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 170 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dakar to New York in 2009 was 68.15%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from DKR to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 111,542 seats were available on flights from DKR to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75,543 passengers flew on all flights from DKR to JFK that year.
- South African Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from Dakar, Senegal to New York, NY.
- The newest aircraft servicing DKR to JFK in 2009 was South African Airways' A340-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-3 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dakar and New York from South African Airways is the A340-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 257 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)