Book your DFW to AGU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Aguascalientes airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and AGU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Licenciado Jesus Teran Peredo Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to AGU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Aguascalientes (AGU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Aguascalientes on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to AGU Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Licenciado Jesus Teran Peredo Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to AGU
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ135|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Aguascalientes (DFW to AGU)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Aguascalientes from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to AGU in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to AGU for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- 17,811 seats were available on flights from DFW to AGU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10,840 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to AGU that year.
- American Eagle offers flights from Dallas, TX to Aguascalientes, Mexico.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Aguascalientes, Mexico in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Aguascalientes in 2009 was 57.11%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dallas to Aguascalientes.
- American Eagle operated flights from DFW to AGU using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 10,840 passengers from DFW to AGU in 2009.
- There were 10,840 passengers that flew from Dallas to Aguascalientes in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)