Book your DFW to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to BWI Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to BWI
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Baltimore (DFW to BWI)
- Flight #2096, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Baltimore.
- AirTran Airways, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Dallas to Baltimore.
- The shortest flight between DFW and BWI takes about 147 minutes.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Baltimore, MD takes about 150 minutes.
- 321,349 seats were available on flights from DFW to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 280,730 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to BWI that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to BWI for Midwest Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from DFW to BWI using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 251,539 passengers from DFW to BWI in 2009.
- There were 280,730 passengers that flew from Dallas to Baltimore in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Baltimore from City Star Airlines is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 362 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Baltimore is 1217 miles.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Baltimore.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Baltimore in 2009 was 79.98%.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Dallas and Baltimore.
- American Airlines, AirTran Airways, Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Baltimore, MD.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to BWI in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Kissimmee? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kings Beach Lake Tahoe you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Ibiza Spain today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.