Book your DFW to BTR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Baton Rouge airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and BTR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Baton Rouge Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to BTR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to BTR Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Baton Rouge Metropolitan.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to BTR
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ135|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Baton Rouge (DFW to BTR)
- The shortest flight between DFW and BTR takes about 56 minutes.
- American Eagle operated flights from DFW to BTR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Baton Rouge.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle carried a total of 91,309 passengers from DFW to BTR in 2009.
- There were 91,695 passengers that flew from Dallas to Baton Rouge in 2009.
- American Eagle, American Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Baton Rouge, LA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to BTR for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- 127,253 seats were available on flights from DFW to BTR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 91,695 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to BTR that year.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Baton Rouge, LA takes about 56 minutes.
- Flight #3568, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Baton Rouge.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Baton Rouge is 383 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Baton Rouge from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and Baton Rouge.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to BTR in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Baton Rouge in 2009 was 71.27%.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Baton Rouge.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Dallas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Des Moines Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Branson Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.