Book your DAL to BUF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Buffalo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAL and BUF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Love Field to Buffalo Niagara Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAL to BUF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAL to BUF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Buffalo (DAL to BUF)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Buffalo in 2009 was 66.04%.
- Air Canada operated flights from DAL to BUF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAL to BUF for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- 132 seats were available on flights from DAL to BUF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 87 passengers flew on all flights from DAL to BUF that year.
- Air Canada carried a total of 45 passengers from DAL to BUF in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and Buffalo.
- Air Canada, Air Greenland offer flights from Dallas, TX to Buffalo, NY.
- There were 87 passengers that flew from Dallas to Buffalo in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Buffalo from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Buffalo, NY in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAL to BUF in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)