to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Buffalo in 2009 was 66.04%.
- Air Canada operated flights from DAL to BUF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAL to BUF for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- 132 seats were available on flights from DAL to BUF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 87 passengers flew on all flights from DAL to BUF that year.
- Air Canada carried a total of 45 passengers from DAL to BUF in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and Buffalo.
- Air Canada, Air Greenland offer flights from Dallas, TX to Buffalo, NY.
- There were 87 passengers that flew from Dallas to Buffalo in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Buffalo from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Buffalo, NY in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAL to BUF in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)