Book your DFW to BUF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Buffalo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and BUF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Buffalo Niagara Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to BUF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to BUF Route Map
Looking for Car Rental London? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Moab Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Houston Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Buffalo (DFW to BUF)
- Air Canada operated flights from DFW to BUF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Buffalo from Air Canada is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 73 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to BUF for Air Canada is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 73 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dallas to Buffalo.
- 73 seats were available on flights from DFW to BUF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 31 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to BUF that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Buffalo in 2009 was 42.47%.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to BUF in 2009 was Air Canada's ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Buffalo, NY in 2009 was Air Canada's ERJ-175 from Embraer which started flying in 2004.
- There were 31 passengers that flew from Dallas to Buffalo in 2009.
- Air Canada offers flights from Dallas, TX to Buffalo, NY.
- Air Canada carried a total of 31 passengers from DFW to BUF in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)