Book your DFW to CUN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Cancun airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and CUN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Cancun Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to CUN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to CUN Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Toledo? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Anaheim Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including French Lick Resort you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Anguilla Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Cancun Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to CUN
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Cancun (DFW to CUN)
- 282,569 seats were available on flights from DFW to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 226,326 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to CUN that year.
- American Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Aeromexico offer flights from Dallas, TX to Cancun, Mexico.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to CUN in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- There were 226,326 passengers that flew from Dallas to Cancun in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Cancun from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 246 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to CUN using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Dallas and Cancun.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to CUN for Aeromexico is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 194,338 passengers from DFW to CUN in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Cancun in 2009 was 79.47%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)