Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 220 seats were available on flights from DFW to CWL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 157 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to CWL that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Cardiff from British Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 220 seats.
- There were 157 passengers that flew from Dallas to Cardiff in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Cardiff, UK in 2009 was British Airways' B777-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1994.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Cardiff in 2009 was 71.36%.
- British Airways carried a total of 157 passengers from DFW to CWL in 2009.
- British Airways offers flights from Dallas, TX to Cardiff, UK.
- British Airways operated flights from DFW to CWL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dallas to Cardiff.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to CWL in 2009 was British Airways' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to CWL for British Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 220 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)