Book your DFW to CID flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Cedar Rapids airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and CID, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Eastern Iowa with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to CID Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cedar Rapids (CID), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cedar Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to CID Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Eastern Iowa.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to CID
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Cedar Rapids (DFW to CID)
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Cedar Rapids.
- The shortest flight between DFW and CID takes about 92 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Cedar Rapids is 685 miles.
- Flight #3651, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Cedar Rapids.
- American Eagle operated flights from DFW to CID using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Cedar Rapids from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to CID for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dallas to Cedar Rapids.
- There were 68,845 passengers that flew from Dallas to Cedar Rapids in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Cedar Rapids, IA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Cedar Rapids, IA takes about 92 minutes.
- American Eagle offers flights from Dallas, TX to Cedar Rapids, IA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Cedar Rapids in 2009 was 61.59%.
- American Eagle carried a total of 68,845 passengers from DFW to CID in 2009.
- 112,060 seats were available on flights from DFW to CID in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 68,845 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to CID that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to CID in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Cedar Rapids.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Zurich and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Diego Wild Animal Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.