Book your DFW to CMI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Champaign airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and CMI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to University Of Illinois Urbana Champaign Williard with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to CMI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Champaign (CMI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Champaign on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to CMI Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to University Of Illinois Urbana Champaign Williard.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to CMI
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Champaign (DFW to CMI)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dallas to Champaign.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to CMI in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Champaign.
- American Eagle operated flights from DFW to CMI using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DFW and CMI takes about 93 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Champaign in 2009 was 70.92%.
- 18,113 seats were available on flights from DFW to CMI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 12,276 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to CMI that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Champaign, IL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to CMI for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- There were 12,276 passengers that flew from Dallas to Champaign in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Champaign from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Flight #3451, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Champaign.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Champaign.
- American Eagle carried a total of 12,276 passengers from DFW to CMI in 2009.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Champaign, IL takes about 93 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Champaign is 693 miles.
- American Eagle offers flights from Dallas, TX to Champaign, IL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Toledo Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Makati Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.