Book your DFW to CHS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Charleston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and CHS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Charleston Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to CHS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CHS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to CHS Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Charleston Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to CHS
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Charleston (DFW to CHS)
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Charleston is 987 miles.
- 56,510 seats were available on flights from DFW to CHS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46,628 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to CHS that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dallas to Charleston.
- The shortest flight between DFW and CHS takes about 123 minutes.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Charleston, SC takes about 123 minutes.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Charleston.
- American Eagle carried a total of 46,628 passengers from DFW to CHS in 2009.
- There were 46,628 passengers that flew from Dallas to Charleston in 2009.
- American Eagle offers flights from Dallas, TX to Charleston, SC.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to CHS in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Charleston in 2009 was 80.72%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Charleston, SC in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to CHS for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Charleston from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from DFW to CHS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Charleston.
- Flight #3507, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Charleston.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Palm Springs Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Aruba and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St. Augustine Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Panama Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.