Book your DAL to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAL and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Love Field to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAL to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAL to CLT Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Boston Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trips to Paris today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Charlotte (DAL to CLT)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAL to CLT for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Charlotte from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- 122 seats were available on flights from DAL to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 71 passengers flew on all flights from DAL to CLT that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and Charlotte.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAL to CLT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Charlotte in 2009 was 58.69%.
- There were 71 passengers that flew from Dallas to Charlotte in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from DAL to CLT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Charlotte, NC.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 37 passengers from DAL to CLT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)