Book your DFW to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to CLT
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Charlotte (DFW to CLT)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Charlotte in 2009 was 81.69%.
- US Airways, American Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Republic Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Charlotte, NC.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Charlotte.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Charlotte is 936 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Flight #1043, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 21 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Charlotte.
- 554,521 seats were available on flights from DFW to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 444,561 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to CLT that year.
- US Airways carried a total of 266,058 passengers from DFW to CLT in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DFW and CLT takes about 114 minutes.
- American Airlines, US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Dallas to Charlotte.
- There were 444,561 passengers that flew from Dallas to Charlotte in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to CLT for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Charlotte, NC takes about 118 minutes.
- US Airways operated flights from DFW to CLT using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Charlotte from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 189 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Dallas and Charlotte.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flight to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.