Book your DAL to MDW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAL and MDW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Love Field to Midway Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAL to MDW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (MDW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAL to MDW Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Panama Map you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Chicago (DAL to MDW)
- 277 seats were available on flights from DAL to MDW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38 passengers flew on all flights from DAL to MDW that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Chicago from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Chicago, IL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dallas to Chicago.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAL to MDW for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 38 passengers from DAL to MDW in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from DAL to MDW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Dallas, TX to Chicago, IL.
- There were 38 passengers that flew from Dallas to Chicago in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAL to MDW in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Chicago in 2009 was 70.37%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)