to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to MDW in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 150 passengers that flew from Dallas to Chicago in 2009.
- Air Greenland, Continental Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Chicago, IL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Chicago in 2009 was 45.39%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to MDW for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 152 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Chicago from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 95 passengers from DFW to MDW in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from DFW to MDW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 326 seats were available on flights from DFW to MDW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 150 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to MDW that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Oahu Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Fiji and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Mall of America you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Waikiki Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.