Book your DFW to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to ORD
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Chicago (DFW to ORD)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between DFW and ORD takes about 106 minutes.
- Flight #2350, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 1,075,794 seats were available on flights from DFW to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 846,575 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to ORD that year.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Chicago, IL takes about 107 minutes.
- Skywest Air, UNITED, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Dallas to Chicago.
- There were 846,575 passengers that flew from Dallas to Chicago in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to ORD using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 676,278 passengers from DFW to ORD in 2009.
- American Airlines, UNITED, Shuttle America, Skywest Air, American Eagle offer flights from Dallas, TX to Chicago, IL.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Dallas and Chicago.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Chicago from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 247 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Chicago in 2009 was 74.8%.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Chicago is 802 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to ORD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Chicago.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Des Moines Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Nassau and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Pittsburgh Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Davenport Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.