Book your DFW to CUU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Chihuahua airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and CUU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to General Roberto Fierro Villalobos Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to CUU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chihuahua (CUU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chihuahua on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to CUU Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to General Roberto Fierro Villalobos Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to CUU
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ135|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Chihuahua (DFW to CUU)
- American Eagle operated flights from DFW to CUU using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle offers flights from Dallas, TX to Chihuahua, Mexico.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to CUU in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dallas to Chihuahua.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Chihuahua in 2009 was 46.88%.
- 33,035 seats were available on flights from DFW to CUU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,136 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to CUU that year.
- There were 15,136 passengers that flew from Dallas to Chihuahua in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Chihuahua, Mexico in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle carried a total of 15,136 passengers from DFW to CUU in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Chihuahua from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to CUU for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)