Book your DFW to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to CVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to CVG Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to CVG
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Cincinnati (DFW to CVG)
- American Eagle carried a total of 70,044 passengers from DFW to CVG in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Cincinnati from Comair is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Cincinnati in 2009 was 70.83%.
- American Eagle, Comair, Northwest Airlink, Atlantic Southeast, Skywest Air offer flights from Dallas, TX to Cincinnati, OH.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to CVG in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- 184,914 seats were available on flights from DFW to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 128,621 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to CVG that year.
- There were 128,621 passengers that flew from Dallas to Cincinnati in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to CVG for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Cincinnati is 812 miles.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Cincinnati.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Cincinnati, OH takes about 106 minutes.
- Flight #6647, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 39 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Cincinnati.
- Northwest Airlink, American Eagle, Comair, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Dallas to Cincinnati.
- The shortest flight between DFW and CVG takes about 95 minutes.
- Comair operated flights from DFW to CVG using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Dallas and Cincinnati.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airline Tickets to Mexico and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Miami Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Phoenix today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.